PROJECT ALIGNMENT - A CHALLENGE FOR PROFESSIONALS
The process of approval of project documentation is more complex than its preparation.
Importance of Project Alignment
Cannot simply build an object. In addition to selecting a contractor, the procurement of construction materials is also important to ensure that the project is coordinated with the state authorities.
Coordination of the project should be trusted only by professionals whose quality of work will not have to be doubted. Otherwise, you may not be able to put the facility into operation.
To coordinate the project, a number of documents must be prepared and some procedures must be followed:
– Legal interaction on the land plot and objects on it.
– Development and approval of the planning project
– Amendments to the PPZ of Moscow or other region.
– Receive and, if necessary, adjust the GROM.
– Obtaining approval of the Architectural Council of the city of Moscow and further obtaining a certificate of approval of the architectural and urban planning solution.
– Coordination and information support of design, coordination with authorized organizations.
– Receipt of initial permits, approvals, Technical Conditions and Interconnection Agreements, engineering surveys, etc.
– Obtaining opinions in Mosgosexpertiza, other federal and regional bodies of state expertise.
– Quality and conformity control of the issued design documentation.
– Optimization of design decisions regarding terms of further realization, cost and quality.
– Systematic work to incorporate high-efficiency innovative building materials and technologies into design solutions.
– Work with supervisory authorities during the construction process.
– Organization of PDA receipt, commissioning, cadastral registration, property acquisition.
You can read in more detail the complete list of necessary documentation when contacting our company in person.
Order Project Approval
The approval of a construction project is a rather complex and risky process if you engage in it or entrust the work to non-professionals. If there is no experience in solving bureaucratic issues, it will be quite difficult and long to independently solve the task.
Our specialists will help to collect and prepare all the necessary documentation for project approval. This is not only a guarantee of the quality of work, but also a significant saving of time, effort and funds.